Sesame-Ginger Chicken Meatballs
YIELD: 4 servings
PREP TIME: 20min
COOK TIME: 15min
TOTAL TIME: 35-40min
- Canola oil, for brushing
- 1 pound ground chicken, preferably dark meat
- 1/2 cup plain panko
- 1/3 cup FreshZen classic Ginger Scallion pesto ( plus thinly sliced scallions for garnish)
- 1 large egg
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt (optional)
- Asian chile sauce, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 450° and brush a rimmed baking sheet with canola oil.
- In a large bowl, add chicken and FreshZen pesto and garlic mix well.
- Add egg, panko, sesame oil, and 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and mix well.
- Roll out 1 1/2 meatballs and place them on a baking sheet (Approximately 20).
- Brush the meatballs with canola oil.
- Bake for about 13-15 minutes, until browned and cooked through.
- Transfer the meatballs to a platter and serve with Asian chile sauce.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.