Mason Jar Instant Noodles
YIELD: 1 servings
PREP TIME: 15 min
COOK TIME: 10 min
TOTAL TIME: 25 min
Time to make depends on if you already have leftover chicken and pre-cut vegetables.
- Cooked chicken.
- 1 teaspoon Soy sauce or tamari.
- 2 tablespoons of FreshZen Roasted Garlic Ginger Scallion.
- Hot sauce (optional).
- 1 teaspoon Lime juice.
- 1 tablespoon Better Than Bouillon Organic Roasted Chicken Base.
- A small hand of Julienned veggies (my favorite are snow peas, carrots, lettuce, peppers, and onions).
- 6oz Thin rice vermicelli noodles.
- Garnishes (like sunflower sprouts or cilantro).
- Cook the chicken and shred it (Rotisserie chicken works too).
- Then layer the chicken in the jar first.
Pour the liquid ingredients over the chicken (FreshZen pesto, soy sauce, hot sauce, and lime juice).
- Cut and layer the vegetables next.
- Put the “Better Than Bouillon Organic Roasted Chicken Base “ on the veggies.
- Pack the noodles on top.
PREPARE TO EAT:
- Boil water and fill your jar full.
- Let it dissolve - Better Than Bouillon Organic Roasted Chicken Base and soften the noodles.
- This can take up to five minutes,
- Put it in the microwave for a minute to speed up the process.
- Give the contents in a jar a good stir.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.