FreshZen Green Beans With Ginger
YIELD: 4 servings
PREP TIME: 15 min
COOK TIME: 10 min
TOTAL TIME: 25 min
- 1 tablespoon canola oil.
- 3/4 pound to 1 pound of fresh, tender, crisp green beans, cut into 1 1/2 to 2-inch pieces.
- 2 tablespoons freshZen ginger scallion pesto.
- 1 large garlic clove, sliced very thin.
- 1 tablespoon sugar.
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil.
- Boil (green beans) just until barely tender and bright green.
- then tossed in a pan with oil.
- Add FreshZen pesto, minced garlic, a pinch of sugar, and sesame oil.
- Cook over medium-high heat.
The beans can be cooked a day ahead before plating with other dish.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.