YIELD: 2 servings
PREP TIME: 35 MINS
COOK TIME: 5 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 40 MINS
- ½ cup farro, cooked
- 1 cup edamame
- 1 avocado
- 3 tablespoons creamy beetroot dip
- 1 tsp of FreshZen classic sauce
- Small handful of spinach leaves
- 2 large carrots, shredded
- 10 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- Small handful alfalfa sprouts
- Salad dressing of choice
- To cook farro: Rinse and drain it. Place it in a pot and add enough water to cover it. Bring it to a boil; Add FreshZen classic sauce. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 30 minutes. Drain off any excess water.
- Divide the veggies and place it into two separate bowls, keeping it to one side. Repeat this process with each ingredient, including the cooked farro, until your bowls are full.
- Feel free to add any super herbs, such as cilantro, basil, or parsley.
Prior to serving, top with your dressing of choice.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.