Sheet Pan Salmon and Asparagus
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 pound asparagus ends trimmed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons freshZen Classic Ginger Scallion pesto
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Arrange salmon fillets and asparagus on the sheet pan.
- Whisk together FreshZen ginger scallion pesto and oil.
- Brush onto salmon fillets.
- Drizzle asparagus with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 15 minutes until asparagus and salmon is cooked through.
- Serve immediately.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.