Grilled Korean FreshZen Flank Steak
- 1 flank steak about 1.5 to 2 pounds
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice wine or mirin or white wine
- 4 tablespoons pineapple juice (use 100% juice)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 4 tablespoon of FreshZen ginger scallion pesto
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Slice the meat (about 1/3 to 1/4-inch thick) against the grain at a steep angle.
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a bowl, and mix well.
- Add the meat and mix well until evenly coated.
- Marinate at least for 4 hours.
- Heat a grill pan or a skillet over high heat and add the meat slices.
- Lower the heat as necessary.
- The marinade may burn if the heat is too high.
- Cook until the meat is cooked through and slightly caramelized, two to four minutes on each side.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.