Old School Chinatown Bok Choy
YIELD: 4 servings
PREP TIME: 15min
COOK TIME : 5min
TOTAL TIME: 20 min
- 1 pound baby bok choy
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil
- 1 tablespoon FreshZen Ginger Scallion Garlic
- 5 garlic cloves minced (see note)
- Salt, to taste
- White pepper, to taste
- Sugar (optional)
- Trim your bok choy and wash in large bowl or sink basin. Strain and shake thoroughly to remove excess water.
- Heat your wok on high. Let heat up, then add oil.
- Add garlic and FreshZen Ginger Scallion Sauce to wok. Then add baby bok choy.
- Toss bok choy to coat it with the oil, garlic, and ginger scallion sauce.
- After a few tosses, add salt, white pepper, and sugar (if desired). Continue to toss, and cooked to desired texture. Less cook time equals crispier bok choy.
- You can never have enough garlic! Adjust the number of garlic cloves to your preferences.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.